Spammer Poetry

Thanks to the lovely spammers who keep giving me free content to use as "found poems" Here's today's. I just supplied the line breaks and some filler words. Thanks dear spammers!





Louis Vuitton Sold Here

I constantly spent my half an hour
to read this weblog's posts daily
 along with a cup of coffee.

Pink down jacket appears too sweet
 although it has a feeling of fresh complexion.
 There is a method to neutralize the sweet feeling
 and make it look capable and not squeamish on you,
 that is, mixing with handsome jeans and short black boots.
 You must be a star among gentlemen.

Wonderful goods from you, man. 
I've understand your stuff previous to
 and you are just too magnificent. 
I actually like what you have acquired here,
 really like what you're stating
 and the way in which you say it.
 You make it entertaining

you still take care of 
to keep it smart. 
I can not wait to read far more from you.
 This is really a tremendous site.

Thank you for another excellent post.
could anybody get that type of info
in such a perfect manner of writing? 

louis vuitton 
louis vuitton purses
louis vuitton belts sold here
louis vuitton paris

You are so awesome
I don't think I've truly read through
anything like that before
discover original thoughts on this subject
This site is one thing that is required on the Internet
Someone
Someone
Someone with a bit of originality.