The Drowsy Bee

 "The dandelions and buttercups gild all the lawn: the drowsy bee stumbles among the clover tops, and summer sweetens all to me." James Russell Lowell


It's always in July that I look up from the keyboard and think where has the year gone? Here it is July 18th, that means if you made writing goals for the year you have only five more months to achieve those writing goals...Are you the drowsy bee stumbling among the clover or are you the productive writer who understands that only passion and perseverance will get you to publication? That's not to say you shouldn't be enjoying your summer vacation but don't let the three months of summer pass by without checking in on your progress...



Check out my new tabs. I've now published more than 60 content articles. I'm slowly putting them up on my blog.

Now get back to work!

Lovingly,
The Writing Nag