Let Books Be...

Let books be your dining table,
And you shall be full of delights
Let them be your mattress
And you shall sleep restful nights.
Author Unknown

I worked a double yesterday which made for a very long and busy Saturday. When I came home after 8:00 p.m., I was thrilled to find a copy of The Productive Writer by Sage Cohen in my mailbox. A new book to read to unwind from the day, one of my favorite things!

While I am a huge fan of technology I haven't embraced the ereaders, sorry Kindle, Nook and Sony. I have happily downloaded a few hard to find books to my iPod touch when I needed them immediately for school but there is something about holding a book, flipping through the pages and seeing your favorite books on your wood (not virtual bookshelf) that motivates me in a way that digital doesn't. 

I'm only on page 57 but I'm already inspired to make 2011 a more productive writing year. Yea to BONUS Downloadable Worksheets!

I'll be posting a review soon (most likely after the new year) but if you need to give yourself or a writing friend some "tips & tools to help you write more, stress less & create success" pick up a copy.

Now get back to your Sunday, I'm reading about productive procrastination!


Vintage Christmas Postcard 


Lovingly,
The Writing Nag 




Read more about Sage Cohen's new website, Path of Possibility.






Labels: , , , , , , ,