About a month ago I joined YouData, I said I'd report back after a month with my review.
How it works:
1. When you log into the site you do a series of quick, easy surveys. No personal information is given and you choose which surveys you want to do. Based on your surveys you are shown a set of ads. You can choose to click on them if you're interested. For example it might say home and garden. You could be paid .05 to look at the impression of the ad. Then if you're interested more money to click through to the website. .15 Of course the amount varies for each ad.
2. The first time you log in and do your surveys there are usually quite a few ads. Approximately $4.50-$7.00 worth.
3. After the first week the ads have been fewer as the company has expanded and is still building their ad network. Through this site I've found some interesting new companies/websites and they pay promptly every Friday to your Paypal account.
- YouData pays every Friday through Paypal.
- They have very high quality advertisers.
- They have an affiliate program.
- It's not very much money so you have to decide if it's worth your time.
- I check once a week for ads more than that and its a time waster.
- The affiliate program doesn't pay very well.
- You need to have a Paypal account and a cell phone to accept a text message to sign up
If you do decide to sign up please use my link. Thanks!