More on Decluttering



The three things which surpass understanding: the work of the bees, the mind of women, and the flow and ebb of the tide.
ancient Irish triad


In honor of St. Patrick's Day I'm going to post Irish quotes until March 17th. I'm sure I can find something Irish and something creative at the same time.

I feel like I'm getting a little obsessed with de-cluttering lately but it is helping so much in clearing space for my creative work that I'm continuing. One of my newest favorite blogs to read is Thrifty Creativity, here is Thrifty Creativity's top 13 links to de-cluttering.I'm starting to wonder if I was using my clutter as an excuse not to get my creative work done.

Today, think of the excuses you make not to continue on your writing or creative path. Write down the excuses, then read them aloud. How do they sound to you? How can you change your excuses into positive statements instead. For example: "I don't have time to write" can be "I will make time everyday for my writing, even if it's only 10 minutes", post the positive statements near your writing space or someplace you will see it every morning. Now get back to work!

Lovingly,
The Writing Nag