Talented Illustrators

Some people have been kind enough to call me a fine artist. I've always called myself an illustrator. I'm not sure what the difference is. All I know is that whatever type of work I do, I try to give it my very best. Art has been my life.~
Norman Rockwell


A very talented illustrator (my brother-in-law) has just started his first blog and announced his first graphic novel is now available on Amazon. Congrats Matt!



Since I've joined Entrecard I've found some very good writing and poetry blogs. The last few weeks I've been looking at different categories, hobbies, art, women's interests and have found even more extremely talented creative artists. Now to subscribe to my blog you can just click on my new RSS Dolly. Thanks to Emila! To get your own Dolly check out her amazing work on Emila's Illustrated Blog.

One more I found on my browsing adventure. Fun illustrated poems and stories..

Their work is inspiring.

Lovingly,
The Writing Nag

Labels: , ,