Dare to Write

Let us dare to read, think, speak and write. John Adams 1765

The U.S. Postal Service has a new campaign on their site...and a contest. The quote above was stamped on the envelope of a handmade Valentine I received yesterday. Thanks Michelle!

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I had every intention of sending out handmade cards. The pieces of them are scattered like flotsam on my desk. Oh and there's the book I need to bring back to the library and the bill I need to pay and the time cards I need to file. Somehow I think if I could get all of this together I might just make my goals. sigh.

My friend told me about the clean sweep assessment, I didn't see this on Oprah but she said it was a very powerful show. Is the other stuff in your life getting in the way of making your goals? I don't think this process is instant in fact the website suggests it could take 6-24 months but it's worth a look if you feel like something is standing in your way.

Today take a few minutes to read the list. Maybe this isn't for you, maybe you're one of those people who never lets clutter get in the way...if so, take the time today to write a love letter or a poem for a special person in your life...Now get back to work!

Lovingly,
The Writing Nag