When Straight from Hel Tags You...

Helen Ginger of Straight from Hel tagged me with the meme about blogging.

1. How long have you been blogging?

I've been blogging for more than a year but I didn't really get it until I started my Writing Nag blog in June of 2007. I've pretty much blogged daily since then. My advice have a focus on your blog. My Countess Arugula blog was a struggle to keep up with.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?

It's more like who. My nagging daily emails to my writing friends including Lauri who suggested I turned them into a blog and Olgy a writing critique friend who nagged me on the importance of blogging for writers.
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
I would do it anyway but trying to make money with it validates the writing.

4. What 3 things do you struggle with online?

(a) I struggle with the technical stuff because I want to know it all now. There is definitely a learning curve. Be patient.
(b)Trying to figure out how to make more money online.
(c)The overwhelming number of good blogs, I want to read them all! which leaves little time to write.
5. What 3 things do you love about being online?
a)The blogging community in general has been very supportive and helpful.
b)Contests. Who doesn't love to win prizes?
c)Run now, don't look back... blogging is addictive.

Tag you're it!

*Lauri at Lauri Reflections a blog about motherhood, creativity, music, writing and more. She's an expert at uncovering interesting websites and blogs.
*Michelle at Live Holistically a blogging mentor and friend, she knows more about blogging than anyone I know.
*Vienne at Eavesdrop Writer a constant source of creativity. Read it you'll be hooked too.

Thanks for the kind words Helen. Now get back to work!

Lovingly,
The Writing Nag

Labels: , , , , ,