Entering Blog Contests

“Anarchism has but one infallible, unchangeable motto, 'Freedom.' Freedom to discover any truth, freedom to develop, to live naturally and fully.” Lucy Parsons

I just started entering blog contests because you never know I might just win something useful and last month I was very lucky. Winning an ad and winning the writing books. But what I like most about the contests is they usually open up new blogs which means different viewpoints that can help me with my writing/blogging. I was intrigued when I read about this contest.


The Anarchy Money Making Blog as he calls it is giving back $50 because of his recent wins. That also seems to be a common theme for bloggers, giving back to the blogging community. I've just started reading this blog but I know I'll be back. Philaahzophy posts about life, business, fatherhood, anarchy, and making money online. I haven't been very successful with the making money online but I love that other bloggers can share what has worked for them and what hasn't. Philaahzophy has some very good posts about his journey along the blogging byways. The anarchy part intrigues me so I may have to dig deeper into his posts.

Labels: