Win $4000 in Prizes!

I don't think it is possible to give tips for finding one's voice; it's one of those things for which there aren't really any tricks or shortcuts, or even any advice that necessarily translates from writer to writer. All I can tell you is to write as much as possible.
Poppy Z. Brite


One of the main reasons I started this blog is so I would be compelled to write every day...and I think it has made me a better writer. Like anything you do the more you do it the more you improve so I will continue to write daily.

Over the years of taking writing classes, being a member of critique groups, and just hanging out with writers I have found that most fellow writers have a giving soul...they want to help you succeed and learn from their mistakes.

The blogging community seems to be the same way (for the most part). I really respect graphic artists they make it look so easy, but it's hard work. So check out David's logo design blog and blog yourself an entry. You can even get another entry by subscribing to his RSS feed. Some of the prizes include a WordPress theme design by Nate Hill. A blog review, a blog review with links and images, money from MomGadget and One hour blog optimization consultation with Daniel Scocco of Daily Blog Tips! But there's much, much more!


Today, thank a fellow blogger who has helped you with your writing or has helped you in another way. Blog about it.If you wish send me the link in your comments. Spread the love. Now get back to work!

Lovingly,

The Writing Nag

Labels: , ,