Thanks Mom!

"When I was a child, my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk you'll end up as the pope.' Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso."
-- Pablo Picasso

My mom reads my blog, everyday...and when I haven't written and I talk to her she says "you haven't written today" and then I sit down and write.Sometimes we just need a gentle reminder that you are making progress and your words are being read.

So thanks mom! Today, think about your...your friends, family, online writing buddies, critique group, how have they supported you? And then sit down and write them a letter, a real letter on paper...with ink. Remember those? and remember how good it feels to get a real letter in the mail. Now get back to work!

Lovingly,

The Writing Nag
Remembering and healing 9/11.