Small people got no reason...

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can somehow become great. Mark Twain

Have you ever met someone that made you feel like you can be better than even you imagine? I have been lucky to have many of those people in my life. And then of course there's the ones who shoot down any bit of ambition you dream up. I'm a firm believer in not having those negative people in my life. I want to be surrounded by people who believe in me, even when I don't. Thanks to Michelle for submitting my blog to Priscilla Palmer.

And thanks to Continuum Wellness where I found the list!

These bloggers are positive examples for personal growth and development. Check out a few of them today.Save the list when you need some positive words of encouragement!

Today, write an essay about a path of personal growth you have chosen that led to a positive outcome, write about the naysayers who tried to get you to quit. Now get back to work! You can do it!

Lovingly,

The Writing Nag

Labels: ,